Re: Credentials CG charter vote result

On 10/19/2017 05:23 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> * <https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/charter-20140808/>
>
> As for the state of the previous work items, they seem to map to
> more refined work items in progress now (e.g. DIDs) but I'm not
> familiar with the history, so I'll let someone else weigh in.

I think the general take away is that the group discussed our new
charter for multiple months, debated it on the calls, sent minutes out
related to the debate to the mailing list, commented on the charter via
Google Docs, discussed it at various RWoT events... net net - lots of
discussion and debate went into the current charter before it was
accepted per the CG process.

The new charter we have now had consensus when it was passed at the time
(and I suspect still has broad consensus).

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/