Re: DID Spec Hardening Proposal V3

Melvin, I like the idea of sites being able to publish a DID via their
HTTP(S) URLs at /.well-known/did/ . It would be easy for a DID resolver to
verify that against a DID document if we established a standard service
endpoint for verifying the association of a website URL with a DID.

Thoughts from others?