Re: POLL: New CG telecon time

On 05/08/2017 04:31 PM, Joe Andrieu wrote:
> I had thought there was some shared interest in the possibility of
> the community group from 8-8:30 and the working group from 8:30 to
> 9:30. Did something come up that took this option off the table?

Official W3C WGs typically align their time block on the hour. Many of
us have to get to multiple WG calls per week, so we try to align to the
hour to ensure that we don't stomp on other WGs, especially in the
coveted 10am/11am ET time block.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/