First draft of Linked Data Capabilities available

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 19:40:43 -0600
To: public-credentials@w3.org, Mark Miller <erights@gmail.com>
Hello all!  I wrote up a first draft of Linked Data Capabilities (which
we agreed we would explore as a possible work item for the group, but
that I should get a draft written first):

  https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-ocap/

This is mostly a transformation into spec-text of the paper Mark Miller
and I did for Rebooting Web of Trust:

  https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rebooting-the-web-of-trust-fall2017/blob/master/draft-documents/lds-ocap/lds-ocap.md

Like I said, it's a first draft.  But I think the core things are
already there, and that it's looking pretty good... I even included a
gentle introduction-by-narrative section (which we did in ActivityPub as
well, and was generally well received).

Would love to hear feedback!
 - Chris