Re: DID Spec updates

Manu, excellent, thanks for the report. Last Thursday's special DID Closure
Call was excellent, even if we did spend the entire 90 minutes on just two
of the six "Hardening" proposals. But we may solid progress on those two,
and I'm hopeful that with two more DID Spec Closure Calls (this coming
Thursday the 7th and then again Thursday the 14th, both at 10AM PT/1PM ET),
we can get through all the Hardening issues.

Best,

=Drummond