Re: Special Issue on VCs

On 2017-08-03 8:39 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> Dear Group
>
> please find attached a call for papers on VCs and self-sovereignty.
>
> Please consider submitting a paper on your latest R&D work, so that we
> can show the world how well we are progressing

Interesting, and seems like a good idea.

Except...please correct me if I'm wrong, but on initial inspection of
that Journal, "Security and Communication Networks", published by
Hindawi, it appears that if an article is accepted, the author will
pay $2,000 to have it published, unless they have a waiver for being
in low- and moderate-income countries.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/scn/apc/

Is this correct?

Steven