Re: Credential Expiry

Hi David,

I was speaking only of my personal opinion that there were still
disagreements about what should be changed based on the emails I saw, but I
could easily be mistaken.  As a spec editor I prefer to err on the side of
underreach in document changes rather than overreach, particularly since
this group has a fairly long history of discussion that resulted in where
we are now.

Manu, since you have substantially more history in the group could you
speak to this topic and whether I might have missed a clear consensus
agreement to make a change to the spec document?  Alternatively, perhaps
you could speak to the consensus process you have been following in the
Community Group and/or what you believe is a good process here.  Unless I
just missed the consensus, personally I think disagreements just need more
discussion time (email, or on a call if necessary) to be worked out.

-- dan