Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

Owner is definitely bad. -- in our internal vocabulary, the Owner is the
governing body that defines the requires and issues the certificate.
Granted it's over 15yo internal terminology, but the
{subject/holder/earner/recipient} definitely isn't the owner, since many of
these credentials can be revoked and nullified by a "higher power".

-stone

=====
Matt Stone
501-291-1599