Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

Working on shifting my thinking from “credential” to “claim” and not all claims are earned. Thinking that “holder” isn’t bad but may be a little vague. How about “owner”. We do own our claims, right?

Not to go off topic too far but something to consider as part of this thread: Richard said something interesting about the issuer being responsible for maintaining the evidence. I’d argue this isn’t necessarily always true even though it has been true in many cases. This could change. It may be that the issuer provides the evidence initially but that the evidence could be maintained and added to by the earner (holder or owner). It could just be that the issuer approves evidence or that an endorser provides and maintains evidence.

Thanks,

Kerri