Re: Comments on draft charter [Was: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, March 8th 2016]

On 3/12/16 2:42 PM, Eric Korb wrote:
> "The mission of the Verifiable Claims Working Group is to make
> expressing, exchanging, and verifying claims easier and more secure on
> the Web."
>
> Is "secure" the proper tense?

IMO it's used as an adjective there, which doesn't have a tense.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/secure

Did you have an alternative in mind, or is there something missing
from the way this is phrased?

Steven