Re: Comments on draft charter [Was: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, March 8th 2016]

"The mission of the Verifiable Claims Working Group is to make expressing,
exchanging, and verifying claims easier and more secure on the Web."

Is "secure" the proper tense?

Also, should we use "claims" twice in a mission statement? Seems like we
need to define "claims" or say something about "entities".

Eric