Re: Suggestion: use simple time-flow example as Architecture Block Diagram

On 6/13/16 1:45 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> The uses cases have swim-lane diagrams that show many of these
> interactions over time. Would something like that be appropriate in
> the architecture document?

It appears that the versions Manu just linked have already
incorporated this at:

> we'll be discussing this
> during the VCTF call tomorrow, so please make sure to read it before
> tomorrow's call:
>
> http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/architecture/v4/
>
> Don't miss the link to the detailed architecture diagram at the bottom:
>
> http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/architecture/v4/detailed/

The one I imagined last night does also, but not in this way. It's
possible that mine is preferable (or not), but it doesn't look like
there's time to get it done and have people view it before tomorrow's
discussion (without risk of giving me a heart attack  :-)  ).

I expect I'll do it, but based on today's posts and these versions
(/v4/ and the /detailed) I have new questions now -- about
Repositories and Credentials -- that I'd like answered before I make
an attempt.

Steven

> Gregg Kellogg Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 13, 2016, at 9:52 AM, Steven Rowat
>> <steven_rowat@sunshine.net> wrote:

Manu Sporny:  We're putting this proposal together because a

>>> Here's another take on the diagram. This may not be quite what
>>> you're asking for -- but please provide feedback:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1M2cfMOCbXmMhg8Ar2YeCiRhMsJK-hzkCf1L_hJKMOHY/edit?usp=sharing

Dave,