Re: Inventor of the Web Creates Identity on Bitcoin Blockchain Sir Timothy Berners-Lee, an english computer scientist and the inventor of the World Wide Web has created his first Bitcoin blockchain ID on June 9

Is anyone aware of work that has been done comparing the two models
(Blockstack and Estonian eID), or looking at what would be required for
interoperability between them?