Re: Request for terminology input - consumer/inspector/TBD Credential

NB: Roger Clarke[1] has an array of other considerations here:
http://www.rogerclarke.com/ID/IdModel-1002.html#M  (understanding the scope
of that site is rather extensive).

NB: i'm not part of the IG - so - until that changes, i've dropped it off
the list rather getting a bounced email.

Tim.H.

[1] http://www.xamax.com.au/