Re: Revised Verifiable Claims WG Charter (RC-2) (was Re: Problem statement)

Manu,

Whilst i understand you, or other stakeholders may have problems with my
recommendation; it is to replace the term "self-sovereign" with either
'citizen centric' or preferably 'human centric'.

some systems of government do not serve citizens, resulting in refugee
styled situations where the data may not be available to those needing to
process refugees (as an example).  therein, human centric is the preferred
concept IMHO.

Human centric includes roles humans play; including but not exclusive to,
- directorships
- employee
- student
- spouse
- etc.

point is, humans are human.  we are part of the flora and fauna that makes
up our world and everything we create as humans are essentially secondary,
until such a time as we invent a new species that is encapsulated by law /
botany as a new species of flora / fauna.

at least that's the way i think law would view it on a world-wide basis.

Kind Regards,

Timothy Holborn.