Re: Revised Verifiable Claims WG Charter (RC-2) (was Re: Problem statement)

I think it's more complex and can relate to the means in which a credential
is formed.

a credential could, for instance, have an array of counterparts.  thereby
supporting both a claim relating to a birthdate in addition to
independently supporting a claim that simply states 'over 18' without
necessarily declaring the birthdate.

anything with a birth-date would also presumably support some sort of
'name' and other identity information.  whether these sorts of datapoints
are required for various use-cases, ie: access to an adult website - really
depends on the construction - yet also, is it not important for us to
figure that out as a counterpart of what we're putting forward?

Tim.H.