Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-08-02

Sorry I missed the call yesterday -- was speaking all day at another
conference.  It looks from the minutes as if October 21st (or so) was being
considered as a time for us to meet rather than 27th-28th.  I just wanted
to give my +1 for that since I will be presenting in China Oct 28th-29th
and might have trouble joining you simultaneously in California at that
time.

-- dan