Re: VCTF Use Cases [RE: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-04-19]

Steven,

Lots of great suggestions.  I have only one general "as editor" response
I'd like to make by way of explanation, and then we as a group can decide
how we want to proceed.  The editors were careful to take the use cases
that were sent in largely as-is.  We adjusted "credentials" to "verifiable
claims" and did many other similar terminology changes that the group
wanted, but in general we erred on the side of not risking a change that
would make the use case different from what was originally provided.

Given that, I personally agree with you that some sanitizing would be
helpful.  A variety of made-up individual names is, I think, helpful, but
the humorous or snarky names for companies probably are not.

One approach might be to encourage suggestions for improvement, either in
email or, ideally, as GitHub Pull Requests, along with encouraging those
who provided use cases to verify occasionally that the spirit of their
request hasn't been lost as we apply some of those PRs.

-- dan