Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, March 31st 2015

 On 03/31/2015 07:31 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

>> 4. Credentials/Badges Vocabulary Update
>>    * Nate Otto, Sunny Lee
>>    *

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQrBwK5tiggSWMXh7ByZ4acEjtMaIMgqyQey67fh5TQ/edit

Thanks for adding Credentials vocabulary to the agenda. Current document
for the vocabulary is here: http://specification.openbadges.org/credentials
(and context: http://specification.openbadges.org/credentials/context.json )

On Mar 31, 2015 4:52 AM, "Eric Korb" <eric.korb@accreditrust.com> wrote:

> re: failed to load in playground. Are the CORS headers being found?
>
> Eric

A couple unresolved issues are preventing that draft example from working
yet in the Playground, hopefully both can be resolved quickly.

A pull request <https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/pull/70> to create the
w3id.org redirect met resistance, so redirect doesn't yet work for
https://w3id.org/credentials/v1 pointing to current hosted location at
http://specification.openbadges.org/credentials/context.json -- We should
talk about whether w3id.org/credentials is the namespace desired for this
vocabulary and if it is the right time to create that redirect now if so.
Otherwise we could link directly to the draft context file for testing
purposes.

2nd, CORS is not yet enabled for that file, though we'll likely have that
worked out by the end of the week. Just moved off of GitHub Pages in order
to make this a possibility, but it'll take a little bit longer. For now,
you can copy/paste the context into the Playground instead.

https://gist.github.com/elf-pavlik/029917ccc535e889f693/7c6430cc6e45c74bb6ff17d58683db8124709c0f

> Let's continue this conversation in new issue on Github
> "BadgeAssertion == AchievementCredential"
> https://github.com/openbadges/openbadges-specification/issues/32

Thanks for thinking about how this should work, elf. I'll take a look
between now and the call, so we can talk about it.

Talk to you all soon,

*Nate Otto, Developer*
concentricsky.com