Re: WHY USING FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, AND TWITTER TO LOG INTO APPS IS A PROBLEM

(Can't respond inline on Google inbox, as far as I can tell...)
Re: credentials in the browser.
So,
How do you reset your tls cert? Say, for nanna...
Are you suggesting you think credentials are unnecessary?
What's the difference between trusting a data space service with your data
vs. your credential access support.
Do you think it's global or go home; or,
Should every legal entity (and/or bot/agent) be able to "mint" a
"credential", and what happens if your computer is stolen, or fails, or
someone else is using your account on your computer.
How does it support isolation of roles/persona.
Communities at all levels share and disagree on an array of values. From
images relating to local laws on nudity or gun licensing, to the cost of
education.
Who says one ring should rule them all...