Re: ID3 and Open Mustard Seed

Hi Primavera, apologies for the delayed response... more below.

On 06/01/2015 06:52 PM, Primavera De Filippi wrote:
> I could make an email introduction right now if you like?

Yes, please.

> Could you give me some context for the discussion though, so that I
> can frame the email introduction more appropriately?

The Credentials Community Group at W3C has been tracking the ID3 and
Open Mustard Seed projects for a while now and thinks that there is
strong alignment between both groups. We'd like to know what the current
status is of ID3 and OMS, what the future direction is over the next two
years, and how we may collaborate more closely.

Namely, we'd like to see if ID3 and OMS would like to participate in
this Community Group and/or look at the proposed technology stack to see
if they're interested in implementing the open standards around
credentialing/badging in their platform. We'd also like to see if we
could help them with implementations.

So, a general "get to know you" call would be good at this point.
Perhaps having them join one of our upcoming teleconferences would be good.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/