Re: ID3 and Open Mustard Seed

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 9:39 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> +cc: Pindar and Primavera
>
> On 05/28/2015 02:11 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> > In reviewing the draft charter I see no reference to the work done at
> > ID3 [1] or to the Open Mustard Seed project [2] or Windhover
> > Principles[ 3].
>
> These groups have been discussed w/ various members, mostly offline. You
> mentioned them about a year ago :)
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2014Oct/0050.html
>
> They were also discussed on public-webpayments about a year ago too:
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2014Oct/0114.html
>
> I can remember discussing them w/ Pindar and Primavera.
>
> In any case, yes we're aware of the projects and yes we think the goals
> are aligned. We should note some kind of relationship w/ the groups but
> don't have a point of contact that's deeply involved in the work yet.
> Any ideas?

Sorry for my silence... let me try to connect us up (Manu: you'll take
point ;), get a copy of the source code for Melvin and others to review and
'work magic' (tm) ;)

John Henry Clippinger of ID3 and a research scientist at the MIT Media Lab
Human Dynamics Group, will be at the London Blockchain workshop later this
month:

http://blockchainworkshops.org/

Unfortunately I won't be able to go to it but Primavera will be there
(since she's organising it) ;)

Primavera: Perhaps could you also help connect us up with the ID3 folk?

Cheers,

p.