Re: Express Offers/Credentials as JSON-LD in HTML pages

On 01/19/2015 01:34 PM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> WRT the clear signatures, I would suggest that we ignore the
> back-and-forth between the various people from W3C and IETF groups
> regarding JOSE vs clear sigs etc. If we focus on getting the clear
> sig spec to a level of maturity close to JSON-LD (congrats on the
> recent publication in that regard) adoption of clear signatures will
> surely be a natural progression from wide adoption of JSON-LD.

+1, sounds like a solid strategy to me.

Here's a link to the current spec (recently split out of the Secure
Messaging spec):

https://web-payments.org/specs/source/ld-signatures/

and an implementation of the technology in node.js Javascript (and
browser-side JS coming soon-ish):

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld-signatures