Re: LinkedIn purchase of lynda.com

It is.  Henry [3] is responsible for my involvment with W3 Communities... ;)

(He helped me with my initial discovery process into W3C community works...)

Henry Chairs WebID [4] which at times has had a difficult position with the
inception of opencreds.   TimBL's new 'web security' design notes [5]
probably follow-on within a similar school of thought surrounding TLS
usage, etc.

However; with respect to linkedin; assuming models are collaboratively
supported (as has occured with JSON-LD [6]), henry is likely (one of) the
best operator on the planet to explore how an implementation might work,
particularly due to his very passionate undertaking to build RWW into Play
2.0...

[3]
http://www.australianscience.com.au/interviews/henry-story-a-social-web-architect/
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/