Re: LinkedIn purchase of lynda.com

@Tim  It looks like it based on Linked Data too!

This is an implementation in Play of a number of tools to build a
Read-Write-Web server using Play2.x and akka. It is very early stages at
present and it implements sketches of the following

   - A CORS <http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/> proxy
   - An initial implementation of Linked Data Basic Profile
   <http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Main_Page>

Eric