Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014

On 09/21/2014 09:07 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We have our fourth Credentials Community Group teleconference coming
> up this week on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, I just realized that I'm double-booked for this call and
I can't cancel my other call since it has to do w/ introducing this work
and the Web Payments work to the GSM Association. Is there anyone else
that could volunteer to run the meeting tomorrow? The only thing that
needs to bee done is to keep going through the rest of the Identity use
cases and then start going through Tim's use cases.

Any volunteers to chair tomorrow?