getting more sophisticated - Re: UseCases

Some other ones (Re: decentralised web business systems)

SO, a few more innovative use-cases..

I put onto my web server;

P2P Advertising.  (+/- arbitration)
I want to pay specific CPC/CPM if used on specified domains.  I provide a payment Credential in the summary document to make a claim or to initiate claim for this offer.

Selling a bike
I create a document to advertise the availability of my pushbike, including the amount i seek for the bike and the terms (pick-up only).

I create a document to advertise the sale of a T-Shirt.  I display the price (in local currency) and link to a shipping provider (to automate the shipping fees)

Contribute
I use a credential when initiating PUT on a project, incorporating a multitude of others, and an agreement for contributing to project.  My credential is associated to my contributions for the purpose of remunerating me if the project moves to a point where a revenue is identified

NOTES:  Some of these Bitmark [1] images show a variety of use-cases.  In the above example; the use-case denotes a ‘proof of stake’ rather than the use of a transactional credential of a fixed financial integer (meaning $1).  In the “contribute” example, a contributor may provide 1% of total contribution, or 10% of total contribution for stage 1, or 1% of total contribution to date, or 0.5% of total contribution - upon the date that the project is achieving critical mass (has a million users, is generating revenue, etc.)

INVENT
I write a document disclosing an invention i purport to have defined in a manner that would denote the work as being innovative.   I publish this specification, incorporating a credential that provides a date-stamp (“priority date” esk).  I submit an offer statement with respect to the use of the knowledge contained within that document; and perhaps define a specified market (i.e. use can MFG product for personal use or for commercial manufacture within these restrictions).

EXISTING
I have a patent or trademark.  I offer the use of this patent or trademark subject to “this” agreement.

CREATIVE COMMONS (MEDIA)
I offer this content freely for civic use.  If you seek to print this photo, then i charge you $2 amount / Value.
(take to printer, printer software sees credential  / claim, charges customer for print + fee / cost).

NOTE:  This concept goes something along the lines of inserting credential into metadata of media-file, whether the media-file is wholly incorporated or requires additional data to be acquired; through the acquisition and transmission of credentialing information for the purpose of dynamically constructing the file.  (i.e. media file + streamed keyframes or timecode sequencing metadata, over HTTPS).

DATA RIGHTS / PRIVACY
Before i send you these credentials

- I need to receive a credential from a trusted authority that you keep to your data agreements.
ie: anti-malware company xyz actively scans websites to identify what tracking data they’re using on the relevant pages, generating RDF about these website behaviours as a means to provide arbitration capabilities surrounding the use of credentials for payments or other purpose.

If the website claims a type of pseudo-anonymity is provided by the site; this is verified by the anti-malware organisation, who counter-signs the credential at the time of transmission; therein reinforcing a position of trust for the merchant through a trusted 3rd party.

- I agree to providing you this information on the following terms
Terms are stipulated using RDF (some form of linked-data) and that these terms be agreed to prior to transmission of payload data.

- I have reason to believe you’ve broken your terms and i seek to rescind access

- I have the right to change my mind (in certain instances)

- I have the right to revokation of access to my data

- I would like to audit who has access to what data

- I want to store a copy of any data relating to me with respect to the use of this credential, on a service that is available to me.

- Provider of these services declares it will not be providing you a copy of this information pertaining to you.   I would therefore like a record of this declaration as a constituent of providing my details.

[1] https://twitter.com/ProjectBitmark/media

I create a digital asset and assert a payment / donate