Re: Slides: High-level intro to Credentials (W3C TPAC)

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>> I would recommend to re-phrase:
>>
>> If we can't reliably prove we're entitled to do things on the Web,
>> we're probably not doing important things on the web.
>
> Done:
>
> https://github.com/opencreds/website/commit/717f840c77667e839b3bb1b8fe5c66e9317dc67a

-1 on the old and new wording: "If we can't reliably prove we're
entitled to do things on the Web, then we're probably not doing
important things on the Web."

I'm not sure what that means, it makes no sense to me at first glance.
Of course you can do important things without proving you are entitled
to do so or who you are.  I'm probably reading that wrong but others
will too.  Need to reword that to, I think, say something about how
there are things that can't/shouldn't/etc be done on the web without
first proving who you are etc.

-dave