RE: Mentoring - The Mentor Project

some questions that come to mind --- both “how do you” but also “how could we”
set up a way for people to volunteer for and find appropriate technical help

we can jit.si or zoom or skype or speak on the phone 😊

how do you vet the mentors?

* Background check
* Knowledge
* Not selling or advocating

How do you vet the mentees?

* Appropriate

How do you match the mentors to the mentees?

* Appropriateness to skill set / level

Ongoing

* How do you monitor the activities
* insure things are going well