RE: CoVid-19 Remote Meet, Work, Class Community Group Launched

I want to thank Chris Cox for the work that went into

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRcDZlxIBLoj0Nz8ghU3xJaLNHibtEIqB3we6KvzLQA/edit?usp=sharing

with some URLs to finding out more information. I made up the columns

System

Latest Version

System Type

URL for more info