Re: Revitalizing the Community Group

Hi Peter,

I have added a bit more context to the graphics (which hopefully now
hints that this is a per-month view of the level of activity in the group).

Note that each of the square has a title associated which should help
with regard to accessibility, although I'm open to varying the size of
the squares if it helps reinforce the message.

Dom