Re: Revitalizing the Community Group

Dom,

Much better.  And because you equate darker shading to more activity, we
color blind folks also get value from this.

If I would suggest changes, it would be to add a few letters to "repo
event" so we know our cars are OK. And I would add titles or tooltips to
the legend boxes along the bottom.

Cheers,
Peter