Re: Revitalizing the Community Group

Dom,

Your two links displayed rows of colored boxes as below:

I couldn't tell what the colored boxes represent.  Worth mentioning is
that using color to represent information goes against WCAG since the
color blind would not be able to distinguish many of these boxes.

Cheers,
Peter Shikli
Access2online Inc.
29030 SW Town Center Loop East
Suite 202-187
Wilsonville, OR 97070
503-570-6831 - pshikli@access2online.com
Cell: 949-677-3705
FAX: 503-582-8337
www.access2online.com
Prison inmates helping the internet become accessible