Re: Revitalizing the Community Group

Le 28/09/2020 à 09:27, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> Thank you for starting this discussion; as I mentioned to you
> separately, I have put in place an automatic monitoring system to track
> the activity across Community Groups:
>   https://w3c.github.io/cg-monitor/
>
> While that tool is linked from https://www.w3.org/community/groups/, it
> is pretty clear that this link hasn't proved sufficient to bring
> visibility to that data. Would it be be useful to add a per-group
> extract of that visualization either under each group's expandable view
> in https://www.w3.org/community/groups/, and/or on each group's home page?

I've updated the tool to generate activity graphs that shows the level
of activity of the group over time. For instance, this is what it looks
like for the wai-engage CG:
  https://w3c.github.io/cg-monitor/viz/cg/wai-engage.svg
vs the Immersive Web CG:
  https://w3c.github.io/cg-monitor/viz/cg/immersive-web.svg

Would integrating these diagrams in CG homepages help for this? Are
there modifications that would be useful to bring before doing so?

Dom