Von: Jet Villegas [mailto:jet@mozilla.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012 00:55
An: public-coremob@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Shall we shelve Level Zero?

I would prefer that the rings represent features like ring 0 == text, ring 1 == images, ring 2 == JavaScript, ring 3 == audio, ring 4 == video...

I also don't think that failing an inner ring should halt testing on outer rings. The web developer should be able to see the level of compatibility across several rings at once. For example, if a developer is trying to build an app that needs a ring 997 feature (let's say 'teleportation') they should be able to see if that works even if the browser has a bug with vertical Hiragana text in ring 42.

I also think we should grade the compatibility (not binary gray/green.)

-- Jet