Re: 'getting ball rolling' here =)

Hi Pavlik,

This sounds great...
Working on new economic models seems to be a hot topic right now, I'm sure
quite a lot of projects are already working on such things.
I know you have many thoughts about this, and your Polyeconomy page is very
inspiring!
Even the World Economic Forum has called their meeting "Shaping New Models"
this year.
This also seems relevant:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_peer-to-peer_processes#P2P_economic_system

I have also recently come across a (serverless) mobile app called
ShareShelf, which gives you an "inventory", and you can track who you give
things to, and who you get things from:
http://tangledwebcommunications.com/products/shareshelf/

Yes I have been working on VRM-related things, but haven't really built a
wishlist or anything like that.
VRM is basically about emancipating the customer in the traditional
customer/vendor relationship.
Control over your data is one aspect of that, i.e. you manage your
relations to your vendors, rather than them managing their relations to you.
Another aspect of VRM is personal Requests-For-Proposal (pRFP), which I
think is exactly what you call "wishes":
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projectvrm/Personal_RFP

In fact, on the VRM list we have discussed using GoodRelations to express
these wishes several times, e.g. here's an older thread.
https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/lists/arc/projectvrm/2010-11/msg00009.html

Anyway, I'd love to collaborate with this effort, maybe we can put together
a demo or something.
Maybe with a set of FreedomBox'es that talk to each other and discover each
other's wishes and offers :)

Markus
--
Project Danube: http://projectdanube.org