19HFnD Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 03:13:41 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: crorkservice
Email: email@gmail.com
Affiliation: wCNfdsWnawpgIHWVce
Document: W2
Item Number: Guideline 1.2: Provide synchronized alternatives for synchronized...
Part of Item:
Comment Type: editorial
Summary of Issue: 19HFnD Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been
19HFnD Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

Proposed Change: