F17 has vanished from current version of techniques

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:31:49 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: Mark Rogers
Email: mark.rogers@powermapper.com
Affiliation: PowerMapper Software
Document: TD
Item Number: F17
Part of Item: Applicability
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: F17 has vanished from current version of techniques
F17 has disappeared from the 20150226 version of the techniques. It was present in the 20140916 version.

I spotted some WG actions in Dec 2014 to reword part of it, but nothing that looks like a decision to remove F17.

The removal isn't showing up in the diff marked version either, so I'm guessing there might be a tooling snafu somewhere.

This link works:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20140916/F17.html

This link 404s:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/F17.html

Best Regards
Mark

Proposed Change:
Either reinstate F17 or indicate it's removal in the diff marking.