NNZZIG It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to d

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:25:19 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: crork matt
Email: email@gmail.com
Affiliation: keDrWRERJFTo
Document: W2
Item Number: Conformance Requirement 3: Complete processes
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: NNZZIG It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to d
NNZZIG It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Proposed Change: