Re: Lack of showing amendments

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Sheena McCullagh
<sheena.mccullagh@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Many thanks for this, but I'm now more confused.  When you follow the links
> from http://www.w3.org/WAI/ and http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/ and
> http://www.w3.org/News/2010#entry-8851 they don't take you through to the
> diff marked versions, but to the 8 July versions which aren't diff marked.

Correct. The normative versions are not diff-marked. However, if you
open the documents at the links in the announcement, just before the
Abstract is a section that says

"This document is also available in these non-normative formats:

    * Single file version
    * Single file diff-marked version showing revisions since 11
December 2008, and
    * Alternate Versions of Understanding WCAG 2.0, "

The second link will take you to a version of the document that
contains the diff-markup. Those are the links listed in my previous
message.

Loretta