Missing comma in WCAG 2.0

From: Tomas Caspers <tcaspers@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:34:36 +0100
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Dear all,
during the official translation of WCAG20 into German we found what we
think is a missing comma, which might alter the intended meaning. In
WCAG 2.0 Layers of Guidance it says:

> Note that even content that conforms at the highest level (AAA) will
> not be accessible to individuals with all types, degrees, or
> combinations of disability, particularly in the cognitive language
> and learning areas.

<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#intro-layers-guidance>

We assume that there is a comma missing between "cognitive" and
"language", right?

If so, we would like to ask you to add this to the errata at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/errata/

Regards,

Tomas Caspers