Your Posts to the public list

Dear W. Reagan,

We have received a number of comments from you to the Public Comments
list this weekend.

The comments below that you sent are not comments on how to improve
the guidelines or support documents but are instead requests to
comment on or advise you on aspects of pages you are writing.  We are
not able to respond to these types of inquiries.

The WCAG Public Comments List is for public comments on the WCAG
documents. Please use this public comment list only to submit errors,
omissions, issues, or needed clarifications to the documents.
Suggestions for new techniques should be submitted using the
Techniques for WCAG 2.0 submission form.

Please note that the public list should not be used to ask questions
about particular websites or implementation issues. We just don't have
the ability to respond to these questions.  Questions about how to
apply WCAG, or how to apply it to a particular page or site should be
sent
        a) to one of the many consultants working in the area,
        b) to the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list (w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
),
    or c) to one of the many other mailing lists and forums that focus
on Web accessibility.

Some general comments that may be helpful to you.

1) NOTHING is required that is not specifically required in the WCAG
2.0 Guidelines.

	- and in the WCAG 2.0 guidelines - the ONLY things required are the
SUCCESS CRITERIA and the Conformance Requirements that you can find in
the CONFORMANCE section of WCAG 2.0

2) TECHNIQUES  are NEVER required.      They as simply options that
you may or may not use to meet the Success criterion in WCAG 2.0

3) Some techniques will conflict with other techniques.  Since neither
is required this is not a problem.  If two techniques conflict - then
don't use both.

4) Read the Understanding document carefully to understand the Success
Criteria.

  Thank You

Gregg and Loretta

=====================
YOUR COMMENTS

These are questions that should be addressed to consultants.  They do
not fall into the category of things we need to change in the next
release of the WCAG support documents.