Re: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007

dear hardworking wcag 2.0 working group,

iīd like to thank you for your detailed reply to all comments.
i accept your solutions.

regarding GL 1.2 - i still think itīs unrealistic, but of course:
content that claims to be accessible has to be accessible.

regarding Issue ID 2489: i donīt have any suggestions to replace the
term synchronized media. the term multimedia was sufficient for me
but... this has been discussed already. i feel my english is not good
enough to offer perfect explanations for difficult terms.

iīm looking forward to testing my future projects with wcag 2.0.

kind regards

maria putzhuber

--
Mag. Maria Putzhuber
Barrierefreies Webdesign und Accessibility Consulting

Meiselstraße 35/15
1150 Wien

Bürogemeinschaft WIENFLUSS
Proschkogasse 1/5