The guidelines cover most situations & have been explained well with supporting documents

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:17:23 -0500 (EST)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Prashant Ranjan Verma
Email: pr_verma@hotmail.com
Affiliation: Daisy Consortium
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: The guidelines cover most situations & have been explained well with supporting documents
The supporting documents are very helpful in understanding WCAG 2.0. I find the guidelines very comprehensive & I am sure that the websites wchich will follow these guidelines will be completely accessible. I was pleased to find a guideline for CAPTCHA which has been creating a big obstacle for me in using several websites. I hope there will be greater awareness in the web developers regarding web accessibility. The W3C should take more initiatives in this regard specially in the developing countries.