Re: H28 only mentions one type of SUBMIT button

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:53:45 -0800
To: Dylan Nicholson <d.nicholson@hisoftware.com>
Cc: "public-comments-wcag20@w3.org" <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Dylan Nicholson <d.nicholson@hisoftware.com
> wrote:

> I assume this is just a bug - technique H28 only mentions looking for INPUT
> type=SUBMIT, but what about INPUT type=IMAGE and BUTTON type=SUBMIT?

Thank you, we assume you meant H32. We have updated the test procedure to
make it clearer that submit buttons can be implemented using any of these
forms. See http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-TECHS/H32.html .

Could you let us know by Monday, December 8 whether you are satisfied with
our resolution? If that date is not possible, please reply to this message
indicating when you will be able to respond.

If we do not hear from you by Monday, December 8, we will assume that you
are satisfied with the responses to your comments.

Thanks again for the interest that you have taken in these guidelines.