WCAG 2 Editorial techniques doc: headings markup not in sync

From: Sailesh Panchang <spanchang02@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:54:39 -0800 (PST)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

This refers to the Editorial doc May-Nov 2007 at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20071102/complete.html

In the public draft of May 17, the H<n> levels are
properly marked up. So H2 is for Failures, CSS
techniques, General, HTML etc. And within each H3
marks up start of each technique.

This is broken in the Editorial draft. I suppose the
editorial draft is yet to be worked on. But I thought
I'll point it out in case it is broken inadvertently.
Sailesh Panchang
www.deque.com