Comments on WCAG 2.0 Guidelines

From: <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:28:36 -0400
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Greetings,

I am using the email rather than the online comment form because I am
attaching a spreadsheet with extensive suggestions. First and foremost may
I express my deep appreciation for all the work that you have done on the
Guidelines and supporting documents.  It is fine work and I offer these
remarks with the deepest respect.

The comments are mostly editorial with a strong leaning toward plain
language.  Since I have recently joined the education and outreach working
group, I filtered comments through a few colleagues on that group, and have
tried to incorporate their feedback.  However the comments should not be
considered as anything other than my individual point of view.

I have tried to provide, in addition to the suggested changes, some
rationale for the suggestions.  My hope is that a fresh perspective will be
helpful.

Thanks for all you do,
Sharron Rush
Knowbility.org