Handling non-conformance of one of many pages in a product

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:42:02 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Peter Wallack
Email: peter.wallack@oracle.com
Affiliation: Oracle
Document: W2
Item Number: Conformance Requirements
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: Handling non-conformance of one of many pages in a product
Further to a prior comments about \'products\' and \'web pages\', how is a vendor to handle the situation where, for example, 1 out of 1000 web pages of a product do not conform? Since our desire is to create the conformance statement at the \'product\' level we need a mechanism to list exceptions.

Proposed Change:
Provide an additional provision of the required components of the conformance claim so that individual non-conforming pages of a \'product\' can be enumerated.