Interface Design

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:51:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Shawn Henry
Email: shawn@w3.org
Affiliation: W3C WAI
Document: QR
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: Interface Design
The Quick Reference interface is *much* improved. I have done some heuristic evaluation and usability testing, and have suggestions for minor changes that will significantly increase usability.

Proposed Change:
I will provide specific suggestions as soon as possible. I plan to do additional evaluation, and will need to work up suggestions based on the results.