whole SC seems unnecessary

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:26:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Patrick H. Lauke
Email: redux@splintered.co.uk
Affiliation:
Document: W2
Item Number: Success Criterion 2.4.5
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: whole SC seems unnecessary
I\'d contend that the whole SC falls under the realm of usability.  There are many situations in which this SC, under the lax definition of \"set of Web pages\", would be considered applicable but shouldn\'t. What about a small site for a design freelancer with \"who i am / see my work / hire me\" sections. These have a \"specific relationship\" to each other. So, does the site need both a navigation and a search function, for instance? Or a table of contents?

Proposed Change:
Drop the SC altogether, or seriously tighten the definition of \"set of Web pages\".